Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 7 years ago

Is the UCA (united canine association) a good dog registry?

Best Answer

No, it is not. The allow dogs that are on AKC LIMITED registration to be registered, and also promote colors of different breeds which would be disqualifying colors by AKC standards. It's just a *newbie* sham registry just like the others such as the CONtinental Kennel Club or the APRI.

• Blue Dogge6 years agoReport

AKC dogs I've seen are not always breed standard and many AKC kennels are puppy mills. I am considering UCA mostly because they accept breeds the AKC tries to destroy. Especially bully breeds. I'm sur there's some down sides but for me a registry that accepts my dogs and my word is good.

United Canine Association

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): uca united canine association good dog registry: https://shortly.im/Vek0K

It seems like the perfect place for new breeds and their breeders to go. It s also an option for those sick of AKC type registry s and their pompous rules and judge - mental nonsense.

Nope. It's a made up business to promote selling puppies, nothing more.