英文有關 不要勉強 要怎麼說
就是對方做sth做到精神不濟 於是對他說 先休息一下 不要"勉強"
想了想 不知道有沒有don't be stubborn 這種用法
- 河小豚Lv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
字典1. (盡力) manage with an effort; do with difficulty: 勉強站起來 manage to stand up
2. (不心甘情願) reluctantly; grudgingly: 勉強地笑了笑 force a smile; 毫不勉強地同意 agree without reluctance
3. (強迫) force sb. to do sth.: 發展關係不能勉強。 Development of relations can't be pressed forcibly. 要是她不答應, 不要勉強她。 If she doesn't agree, don't try to force her to.
4. (牽強) inadequate; unconvincing; strained; farfetched: 你的理由很勉強。The reason you give is rather unconvincing. 他舉的例證有些勉強。 He just cited a farfetched illustration.
5. (剛剛夠) barely enough: 勉強的多數 bare majority; 勉強糊口 make out a living; 他勉強趕上火車。He barely caught the train.
- joseLv 68 years ago
我認為Don't bang your head against the wall有不要勉強的意思
beat one's head against the wall and bang one's head against a brick wallFig. to waste one's time trying hard to accomplish something that is completely hopeless . You're wasting your time trying to figure this puzzle out. You're just beating your head against the wall. You're banging your head against a brick wall trying to get that dog to behave properly.
- 8 years ago
Take it easy!
- prisoner26535Lv 78 years ago
Don't force yourself too hard
Don't push yourself too hard
I stick my head way out for him.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 天堂鳥Lv 78 years ago
Don't force yourself too much！You'd better take a rest first.Source(s): 文字機械人