Why do grown men like My Little Pony?

Being an internet-lurker,I've seen that there's a new wave of twisted shi* and that's grown men that love to watch My Little Pony and draw pony's in an uncomfortable situation and twisted-mind stuff.

The Q' is why do grown men like to do this?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

First: Though most of the people that produce R34 material or clopfics or gorefics related to MLP FIM are in most cases bronies (the fans you are referring to) that in no way means that all nor the majority of the fandom is composed of people who do or enjoy this.

Second: Being a self proclaimed "internet-lurker" you should already know that such material exists way before anything related to the brony phenomena and it's not unique to that show or to that fandom. You should also know that there are way sicker and more disturbing things than that on the internet.

Third: Not arguing for or against the cloppers (anyone who masturbates using MLP R34 or clopfics) nor the gorefic writers or fanatics, the fandom is mainly composed of people of various ages (from about 13 to 60) who happen to enjoy the show and to produce fanmade material of it. There´s nothing sick, disturbing or immature in that. And all of this is coming from a psychologist who has actually taken the time to study the phenomena as extensively as possible.

So to sum it up. Weird f'ed up sh!t has being there way before anything related to that show or that fandom and most of the fans don't care much for those kind of things. And generally bronies just enjoy the show because they find it to be funny and enjoyable. Not much different from the circumstances of any other fandom.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Maybe they like childish things, or maybe they like little girls and are sexual predators

• 7 years ago

because of four chan/ /b/ making it popular and a craze to follow,it probably also appeals to their childish side.

Source(s): why is this on the disabilities board?
  • 7 years ago

because they're bornies!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.