Should I buy a 2003 TOYOTA TUNDRA 4DR 4X4 WITH 59,000 MILES.? THE OUT THE DOOR PRICE IS 11,948$?

Im worried about the frame rust situation that Toyota has had in the past. It has been inspected for all recalls and also has a clean carfax.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Rob R
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The frame rust was a recall and it may not have even been in the recall. It's a steal. Hard to find a 03 with that low of miles. Get over the frame rust BS and go buy it. I don't even think the Tundra had the issue...it was only the Tacoma. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Toyota's are bullet proof. Get over the BS you see about the frame rust and go buy it...before I find it and buy it myself.

18+ years in car sales/management/finance

• 3 years ago

The devil is within the details. Is the car within driving variety the place which you could inspect. How many homeowners. Any maintenance documents. Is the common owners manual incorporated. I'd have a Toyota mechanic put it on a raise and investigate cross-check underneath cautiously. There are rubber "boots" that maintain unique lubricants vital to the drivetrain that are inclined to crack and leak with age. Has the Air Cond plumbing been switched out to receive the new form refridegerant. Do the belts and hoses look well maintained? My recommendation is to head ahead and find newer mannequin with fewer miles. Older cars, even Toyotas with that many miles that have not been well maintained can change into a cash pit and leave you stranded. Investing more money now can imply saving tons of money and quandary sooner or later.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Check a carfax first before considering buying it! Heres a cheaper carfax site i used before - www.vinaudit.com. They also sent me this link for a 4.99 carfax i think http://www.vinaudit.com/coupon=PROMO_50OFF

Source(s): www.vinaudit.com
  • Kevin
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Have it checked out 1st but sounds like good deal if sound

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.