Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 8 years ago

What is the best place in England to live in?

I live in the U.S, but I want to experience a new country. I've looked into some places such as Bradford, Manchester, and of course London. I don't plan on moving right away, I want to do my research, make trips down there to check it out.

I want to see people's opinions, and suggestions. PLEASE HELP!

Favorite Answer

I lived in the UK for 3 years, specifically in Coventry. Located in the West Midlands, about a 20min train ride to Birmingham, and 1hour30min train to London. It wasnt the best of cities, I wouldnt recommend it.

In my opinion, the best city to live in is Bath. Its very unique, the architecture of the buildings are out of the ordinary, the streets are clean, the view of the nature are amazing. Its got a river flowing through the city. There are also parts of the city which is on top of the hills (the view from up there is so tranquil). The city is located near other major cities such as Cardiff, Bristol, Oxford and London. All are reachable within an hour, so its not so far from the major cities.

Out of my 3 years living in the UK, I would visit it at least once each year. And it was always a pleasurable trip. Highly recommend it!

England is too liberal & left wing. Itd be nice to visit but not to live

liverpool or newcastle

London~

Source(s): Myself