Is Alesis a good electric drum brand?

im buying my husband an electric drum set for christmas and my budget is about 500$-700$. is an Alesis dm6 a good brand?

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

alesis is a great brand. the DM10 is one of the top selling electric kits in the world. its not too expensive (relative to some electronic kits) and they hold up over time. the dm6 is a cheaper version of it, but you cant go wrong with either one.

My opinion is the electric-you should utilize a quantity control,play together with tracks,report and play again featues,on most of them-also a quantity of preset drum sounds and different elements-they dont need tuning and are less difficult to transport-and sound as good if no longer higher than accoustic units

• OU812

The DM6 is great set and is only $394 right now at Musicians Friend. I bought this set for my nephew and it is very cool.