? asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 8 years ago

How do I make money?

I need to make money. I don't get much birthday money since its close to Christmas. I don't get money if I do chores either. I'm not allowed to go outside by myself either. (I am allowed to go places if my friends are there though.) My mom said I could get a job, but I don't think anyone will hire me. I would love to babysit, but I don't know how to get started. Can you give me advice?

I'm 14 about to be 15.

• Aileen
    Favorite Answer

If you want to baby sit, you can post in your social media sites that you are looking for one, so if you have any neighbor, friends' relatives and or relative who needs baby sitting, they can contact you. You can also try making a home based business, like making cookies and or other stuff you know, that you can sell online, or you can ask someone to sell for you. You can also check your garage if you have any old newspaper or stuff which you can sell in a junk shop. There's a lot of ways to make money, you just have to look what you have which you can monetize.