omg!! someone please help meeee :(?

i have got so much of incomplete homework to do and i just have 2 days time to submit my assignments but it takes forever to complete........ there is no option of excuse, I HAVE TO SUBMIT WITHIN TWO DAYS no matter what otherwise i will not get selected for my internships!!!

omg ! what to do.... everyone is laughing at my situation instead of helping me . it sucks!!!

i'm tired of writing and drawing tables, my fingers are paining and i just cant stop crying...

8 subjects, 43 chapters !! omg omg !

help me!! what should i doooo??? :'(

thank you....

Favorite Answer

Ok .. the first thing you need to do is Chill!!! The more you worry the more mistakes you will make .

Try to convince yourself that you can and will complete the homework in time.

Try asking your sibling or any friend for help. Since you have to complete the work in your handwriting , ask them to draw any figures or tables for you. They can help you in other ways too. Tell them that you will help them if they are in such a situation.

Don't keep on writing continuously . Take breaks, power naps ..

Try talking to a person who is in a similar situation . ( that is what i do during exams when a lot is left to study. You will really feel good! )

All The Best!!! You can do it . Hope the answer helped :-)

Well... most people would tell you this is what you get when you do things like this... and somehow they are right... you should have been more careful and self-conciousness... and especially, don't drink and drive and... don't drink and have relations... in fact, don't drink at all, and much less so at your age. But in this particular situation this advice is not going to help you (although it should help you to avoid similar things in the future!). You have made a mistake and everybody makes mistakes, only that your mistake is one with serious consequences and it can, will change your life forever. So this is the first thing you have to do: you have to face the consequences. You have to realize that you did something that will alter your life. The sooner you do, the better. There is no easy way out and no escape. You have to step up and take the responsibility for what you did. This means, first of all, you have to talk to this guy and see what he is up to. Second, you have to talk to your parents. And be totally honest. They are your parents and although you say they might kill you... they will help you, if they see that you realized you made a mistake and want help. Then you and your parents can consider the options. This also includes a possible abortion, although I don't think abortion should be used as pregnancy control. But in your case, if you take responsibility for being stupid and learned from this experience, it might give you the chance to get your life back on track. You might also opt for having the child, but this requires some serious soul-searching because having a child requires a level of responsibility that you most probably don't have (yet). It also depends somehow on the other guy. Who is he? What is his take on this? If he is as "loose" as you are, there might be little hope that he is ready for this type of commitment. I sometimes think: children learn so many things in school... and about 70% of these they will never use in real life. But what they actually need in real life, they don't learn in school at all. And much less from their parents: how to deal with relationships responsibly and take care of themselves to avoid that such things happen.

I have an idea of what you are going through, but not the same thing. I take it your american, right?? I'm british. Honework is the same thing, right?? If so, just do nothing else for hours and do you homework and get it done...try your hardest and the effort will show. Sorry i couldn't say much more, because i have no idea what they are, because from the UK. U can do this. Good luck, j xxx

Source(s): Brain and experience!!
  • Lester

Stop studying and all ills vanish.

Have a pain killer

Find an online site who can do it for you..but you have to pay the price.

First off, you shouldn't have went vacationing when you were expecting so much assignments waiting for you. Second, just relax and get a hold of yourself. I know it can be overwhelming with the little amount of time you have, but there is hope.

Get off of here would be a start, and try to organise and prioritized perfectly which assigment need the most attention and just go from there. See, that was easy. And no crying because I'm sure there's someone who's willing to help you out if you need it.

Good luck.

• PuPPy

in such a situation, i would get the assignments done by my friends.... and just copy it word by word... and get the help of my siblings.... nothing is impossible.. try as much as you can... all the best.... God bless.

Stop panicking. Relax completely then try to imagine every detail on what you are supposed to do within these 24 hours. First things first; 24 hours are more than enough time for you to learn and accomplish all those assignments. Just have a relaxed and focused attitude; don't procrastinate while you panic.

Source(s): Me

You should have done your work in the first place, I've gone through that before. With that many assignments and two weeks left, your pretty fucked. Even if you do them all you might not get full credit. And btw, use the hearts and "omg" less in your cries for help.

Source(s): I had to do freshmen year twice because I never did homework.