Problems with Photoshop CS6 trial download?

I'm trying to download the Photoshop CS6 free trial. I downloaded the installer and let it extract and such, but when I run the setup it keeps telling me I already have a "conflicting or prerelease version of Adobe Photoshop CS6" on my computer. I did have the trial for the prerelease version of CS6... show more I'm trying to download the Photoshop CS6 free trial. I downloaded the installer and let it extract and such, but when I run the setup it keeps telling me I already have a "conflicting or prerelease version of Adobe Photoshop CS6" on my computer. I did have the trial for the prerelease version of CS6 portable, but it expired and I got rid of it. I've searched everywhere I can think of on my computer (Program files, appdata, Windows, etc.) and ran several searches for "photoshop," "CS6," and "Adobe" and permanently deleted everything that had to do with photoshop. I even went as far as to get rid of any files I created with photoshop. Still, I get the same error over and over. Anyone know what might be causing this?
1 answer 1