Can you summarize this for me please? Help its do tomorrow.?

Please help me i'm like really stuck. :(

- Paragraph 1 should be about the main duty of the executive branch, who are the important people and what is a executive branch.

-Paragraph 2 should be what does the president do. ( please add presidents term).

- Paragraph 3 should be about the vice presidents job. ( please add term for the Vice president)

-Paragraph 4 should be about what happens if the president is not here.

( If you have any more great info about the EXECUTIVE BRANCH ONLY! or the Vice President please add it to your paragraph). P.s I need at 3-4 paragraphs! THANK YOU FOR YOUR YOUR HELP AND TIME.

Update:

Here are some of my ideas

For paragraph 1 I have.

-The main duty of the Executive Branch is to enforce or administer laws. The two important officer of the executive branch are the President and vice President. ( need more info).

For paragraph 2 I have

I Basically need help of what the president does.

Paragraph 3 I have

The vice president job is to Help out the president. If the President is not here it is the Vice Presidents job to take over. ( need more info).

Paragraph 4 I have

There are also 6 members of the executive branch. They are the Lieutenant Governor , attorney general , secretary of state, comptroller and treasurer. ( I need more info for that to).

Is this enough of Info ? :(

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's easy.

Paragraph 1- Talk about the president and his cabinet. The president is allowed to 2 four year terms.

Paragraph 2- Talk about how the president signs legislation into law, appoints justices and is the commander in chief of the military.

paragraph 3- The extent of any informal roles and functions of the Vice President depend on the specific relationship between the President and the Vice President, but often include tasks such as drafter and spokesperson for the administration's policies, adviser to the President, and being a symbol of American concern or support.

paragraph 4- Presidents make numerous executive branch appointments: an incoming president may make up to 6,000 before he takes office and 8,000 more during his term. Ambassadors, members of the Cabinet, and other federal officers, are all appointed by a president with the "advice and consent" of a majority of the Senate. Appointments made while the Senate is in recess are temporary and expire at the end of the next session of the Senate.

Lieutenant Governor-In the United States, 43 of the 50 states have a separate office of lieutenant governor. In most cases, the lieutenant governor is the highest officer of state after the governor, standing in for that officer when he or she is absent from the state or temporarily incapacitated. In the event a governor dies, resigns or is removed from office, the lieutenant governor typically becomes governor.

The United States Attorney General (AG) is the head of the United States Department of Justice (see 28 U.S.C. § 503) concerned with legal affairs and is the chief law enforcement officer of the United States government. The attorney general is considered to be the chief lawyer of the U.S. government.

The specific duties of the Secretary of State include:[6]

Organizes and supervises the entire United States Department of State and the United States Foreign Service.

Advises the President on matters relating to U.S. foreign policy, including the appointment of diplomatic representatives to other nations, and on the acceptance or dismissal of representatives from other nations.

Participates in high-level negotiations with other countries, either bilaterally or as part of an international conference or organization, or appoints representatives to do so. This includes the negotiation of international treaties and other agreements.

Responsible for overall direction, coordination, and supervision of interdepartmental activities of the U.S. Government overseas.

Providing information and services to U.S. citizens living or traveling abroad, including providing credentials in the form of passports and visas.

Supervises the United States immigration policy abroad.

Communicates issues relating the United States foreign policy to Congress and to U.S. citizens.

The original duties of the Secretary of State include some domestic duties, such as:[7]

Receipt, publication, distribution, and preservation of the laws of the United States

Preparation, sealing, and recording of the commissions of Presidential appointees

Preparation and authentication of copies of records and authentication of copies under the Department's seal

Custody of the Great Seal of the United States

Custody of the records of the former Secretary of the Continental Congress, except for those of the Treasury and War Departments

A comptroller is a management level position responsible for supervising the quality of accounting and financial reporting of an organization.

The Treasury of a country is the department responsible for the country's economy, finance and revenue. The Treasurer is generally the head of the Treasury, although, in some countries (such as the U.K. or the U.S.) the treasurer reports to a Secretary of the Treasury, or Chancellor of the Exchequer. In Australia, the Treasurer is a senior Minister and usually the second most important member of the Government after the Prime Minister. From 1867 to 1993, the Ministry of Finance (Ontario) was called the Treasurer of Ontario.

• 7 years ago

I don't think you've made it very clear of what you want to do?

Sorry!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.