I lost a muslimah friend because of speaking about islam? Plz read?

It happened over the summer. I finally got a muslim friend and we texted over the summer about everything and even islam bc ramadan was coming up and I said I would love to read quran in arabic and she said she wanted to too. So I told her a wonderful story about prophet muhammed pbuh and how he told a man to pray... show more It happened over the summer. I finally got a muslim friend and we texted over the summer about everything and even islam bc ramadan was coming up and I said I would love to read quran in arabic and she said she wanted to too. So I told her a wonderful story about prophet muhammed pbuh and how he told a man to pray to Allah about this and he was able to learn subhanallah. She never replied and I didnt think much of it but it became a loong time so I texted her last month how are you? And she read it bc Iphones have read recipt that tells you when they read it. She ignored me again and sadly thro mutual friends I was told she got a boyfriend and this made me sad thinking I could have been there to help her not to do this and wait for a muslim man hes not muslim:( now I have another muslim friend but shes from what it seems not proud of being muslim bc she called her mosque a church and seemed not to happy saying she was muslim:/ Im afraid to speak about islam with her bc of what happened last time..what do I do? Why did my old friend ignore me?