Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Politics: Is this why Barqa Hussein Ubama is constantly infringing the US Constitution?

1st Amendment= Allows"potential terrorist" to speak out against the government

2nd amendment = Allows "potential terrorist" to gain access to weapons

3rd Amendment= Doesn't allow Government troops to enter your enter, so you must be hiding something.

4th Amendment = Lets "potential terrorists" hide WMDs in plain sight of police.

5th Amendment= allow terrorists to kept secrets to themselves.

6th amendment = Allows "potential terrorists" to be trailed on US soil.

7th amendment= allows "potential terrorists" to be allowed to be judged by peers aka "more potential terrorist".

8th Amendment= Allows "potential terrorist" not to be charged fines for hating freedom.

9th Amendment= gives "potential terrorist" rights.

10th amendment= Gives a terrorist state rights and the "potential terrorist" rights.

No matter who wins...

... expect MORE banker bailouts, MORE expansion of big government, MORE prosecutions against farmers and home gardeners, MORE fiat currency creation by the Fed, MORE welfare handouts to the masses, MORE TSA roadside checkpoints, MORE abuses of civil liberties by the government and MORE erosion of the Bill of Rights, which is already largely ignored by the government. FACT

Update:

@Zuma So whats my religion?

Update 2:

@Albus A liberal using the race card, How original LOL XD

@Dr.pepper does that answer make you feel better? you failed to aviod the facts. FACT

16 Answers

Relevance
  • aida
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In 1863, a political cartoon depicted Abraham Lincoln signing the Emancipation Proclamation with one foot on the Constitution. We're still here.

• 4 years ago

I advise we convey again George W Bush, and crown him king. Severely, I imply if Obama's insurance policies are simply going to be exactly the identical, and sure McCain or Romney's would had been precisely the same as well, I imply why bother with all these silly elections. The final one fee us taxpayers a full trillion greenbacks or so, and for what, so some information channels can promote a bunch of advertising time to Brawny Towels and Taco Bell? Severely we will have King Dubya, the primary. God shop the King.

• 8 years ago

He's only following the precedent set by George W Bush

• 8 years ago

"So whats my religion?"

Bullshitarian

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • cosmo
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

"No matter who wins..." --- a little behind the times with our cut-and-paste, are we?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You forgot the part about "Expect the moon to fall from the sky and destroy us all".

What kind of a fool chooses to live in a police state that just happens to allow any of it's citizens to LEAVE when ever they want too?

You...LOL

Hey it's almost the weekend...you get to play weekend warrior on the weekend with your militia buddies right?

4 years training to "take back the country"...you getting close to ACTION yet or you still just a spineless coward yapping like a dog on the internet?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Jack Fessender, is that you?

• 8 years ago

Just curious, Does this rant really make you feel better?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Man, the President's name is getting so progressively more and more mangled that by 2016, Internet conservatives will be spelling it "Hussn Brqqadda SADDAM Oooobrabanglotl."

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Gawd, nice names from someone who is all loving.

For all the hate you should change your screen name to Beelzebub.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.