spotting for 1 day? implantation bleeding?

Me and my boyfriend had sex on Oct.17th, 24th, 31st...then we had sex on November 7th. He pulled out every time...but some days we'd have sex, he'd pull out, wipe, then we'd have sex again. we didnt use a condom either. My last period was October 14th. On November 7th we had sex and i bled just a little bit...we may have bled due to the sex but it quickly went away an hour later. i didnt have any more bleeding again until November 10th..3 days later..but it was only one spot of blood, thats it. Now it is November 15 and it's been 5 days since i've bled and no sign of my period. I've had a few times where i thought i was going to get my period, i'd be a little wet but i'd check and there wouldnt be any bleeding at all. Could i have bled a little 3 days later due to the rough sex? Or could it have been implantation bleeding? My period came early in September due to the sex..it came September 11..and then in October it came on October 14...it's now the 15th and i havent had any bleeding at all since November 11. I havent taken a test because im too afraid if i do it'll come back negative and maybe it's too early to take the test. is it possible i am pregnant?

take a pregnancy test it's been a month since your last period and they are supposed to be every 21-23 days lasting up to 5-7 days for a total of a 28 day cycle