Why is he still so popular and well respected?

On youtube, there is a man who goes by the name of "Outlawdiiper". I've watched many of his videos, but in one video, he talked about his dislike of African Americans. "Yeah, Anthony is half black, so just be terrible to him" Outlawdipper had said, but he didn't use the N-word. In another video, he expressed his dislike of homosexuals, and yet again, he did not slander anyone.It may also be worth noting that Outlawdipper has a confederate flag in in his room. I'm 19 years old, and I've always been interested in human behavior, and want to become a social worker one day. I would like to find out why, despite his admission of homophobia and racism, he has so much respect and so much support. His video views average in the hundreds of thousands.

Obviously if he had outwardly expressed his biases by using racial slurs and pajorative terms, he would be subjecting himself to unpleasant consequences, and endless criticism. Anyone with common sense, even a racist like himself, knows that he has to hide his biases, or at the very least tone them down. I am not asking this question to judge, but to hopefully understand more about the situation. Human interaction and relationships interest me.

I like to observe human behavior, and figure out why people behave the way they do. This is simply another enigma I am investigating. I hope that some answers will at least give me some clues.

Favorite Answer

They act this way just to get attention since it seems they have no real life.

Plus others seem to base reality on some internet nonsense.

There are many lonely people and other lonely people feed on this garbage.

It's mostly low self esteem and getting 15 minutes of fame.