What does a heart spasm mean?

I was lying in bed last night and my heart began to double beat. I could feel a spasm in my cheast right near my heart (it could have been my heart) and every time I would feel it my heart would beat twice insted of once. I was scared and wasn't sure what was going on and was afraid that It could lead to a heart attach. I'm only 22, 5'9 and i weight 130lbs.

See a cardiologist (heart doctor). Get an EKG test, painless takes 5 minutes to hook you up. That's the way to find out why. One look at the print-out tells the whole story about your heart.

you are able to desire to be asking a doctor, not random strangers. that's achievable that that is using you not getting sufficient sleep or foodstuff. yet this sort of arythmia could desire to truly be regarded at via a specialist scientific expert. in case you desire to stay, you do not desire to take issues on the subject of your coronary heart gently.