took a digital test yestrday, said not pregnant but had the faint second line, then today did it again on a ne?

i know two lines doesnt mean pregnant on the digitals, but if the second line is getting darker could that be a sign of pregnancy?

• Lizzie

I got two lined on the digital also but it also detects lh so u can't rely on it since it said not pregnant. Do a fr

Yes 2 lines is usually pregnant . There is such thing as an evaporation line though that can occur best way to check is digital Amy wish i could talk to you more about this x good luck .

I agree- even the faintest of a 2nd line means hcg was detected... I had the same thing, and had to go to the neighbor to see if she could see it too, or if i was just crazy! lol..good luck!

Yes. If 2 lines show up it means that hcg was detected. The second line on my test was very faint, almost not even there. I was pregnant but unfortunately had a miscarriage. Hcg levels double every second day at the beginning of pregnancy. Test again in a couple of days. If your hcg level is getting higher the second line will get darker. Best of luck to you!!

Source(s): Mommy of a healthy 8 month old daughter!!