How much would an iPhone 4S cost me with Verizon?

My T-Mobile contract expires really soon. I'm not very satisfied with the service I've been getting with T-Mobile, so I've made the conscious decision to switch service providers.

I'd like to switch back to Verizon (which I've had in the past). I also haven't upgraded my phone since 2008.

With this being said, I plan on getting an iPhone 4S when I sign up for a contract with Verizon. My question is, how much will that cost me (assuming I sign up for an unlimited data plan)?

How much would it cost me if I signed up with AT&T? Personally, which service provider do you feel would provide better service? Why?

Thanks in advanced.

in case you dont have an improve its gonna be in accordance to devise and different stats the two 4 hundred bones or six hundred bones i dont undergo in suggestions which off the coolest of my head. with an improve its like 250 thats what i've got been given mine for.

For unlimited data, Sprint has the cheapest of Att and Verizon. A sprint plan will cost you anywhere from 90.00-110.00 for unlimited data(depending on how many minutes you get). If you choose to go with a limited data plan, you can get it on Verizon with unlimited minutes and messaging, ranging 2-6 GB data for 60.00- 90.00. With Att plans start at 95.00 for 1GB data and unlimited text and talk. Hope this helps! The cost of the iPhone device is the 99.00 on all carriers.

Minimum monthly cost for any smartphone (including iPhone) on Verizon with a new contract is $100/month.

This is for their "share everything" plan, which gives you 2GB data, plus unlimited voice and texts.

The cost breaks down to $40/month for each line, plus $60/month for data voice texts.

If you add another phone to this plan, you just add and additional $40/month; both phones share the same data voice and text allowance.

in case you dont have an improve its gonna be in accordance to plot and different stats the two 4 hundred bones or six hundred bones i dont undergo in ideas which off the coolest of my head. with an improve its like 250 thats what i've got been given mine for.