What to get my husband for Christmas?

Me and my husband have been married almost 2 years now. But we have been together for 7 years. We never really had a Christmas together. We used to not celebrate but we are going to start now. So this is like our first Christmas together. I have no idea what to get him. i want to get him something that makes him "WOW"!!!! when i asked what he wanted he said " i dont care" and then said he likes pizza lol. I really dont want to get him pizza for Christmas lol.

A few things he is into:

- he has Xbox 360 and an Xbox Live account

- he plays halo 4 and madden 13 all day!!

- he likes pizza (obviously)

-Marvel comic books

- sport teams : the lakers, the Dodgers, the Kings

- his celeb crushes are Taylor Swift, Scarlet Johanson, and Kate Bekensale

- his favorite brands are : young n reckless and dc shoes

mainly his hobbies are playing pc and xbox games. please help me!! i cant think of anything !!!

all your answers are greatly appreciated!!

Favorite Answer

Find out what comic book character he REALLY likes and buy a bust of them. (Either look online or local comic book shop) They are unique (each one is individually numbered) and if he isn't THAT into comics you can buy a Master CHeif (Halo) bust. Warning: they can get pricey.

• Mama C

I was honestly looking forward to this question. After all the boyfriend questions, I was glad to see one asking about husband. However, it sounds like a boyfriend question. I must be used to my husband. We are in our early 20s but he is a Systems Engineer, studies for work, reads, enjoys farm and car work, and has very old fashioned views. My mom said he acts like he's in his fifties, which is true and extremely attractive. Also, he doesn't have "crushes."

Maybe you should introduce him to reading or pick a productive hobby for him to start, such as carpentry or fixing cars.

Buy a Holy Rosary kit for the both of you and then honor God by praying it to him together on christmas Day under the Mistle toe.-Jesus Christ

Source(s): The holy Apostle James the Greater
  • A coupon book..... each one entitling him to a certain "Favor" from you.......... be creative..... as long as you are willing to redeem them on demand.