Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Peer pressure ! Helpppp PLEAASE !! 10 points?

So lately I've been thinking about this guy . From my point of view ... Umm so we used to sit close from each other in class . We talked during the whole class . Well he used to touch me alot on my legs and I Told him to stop Everytime . He said we were " good friends " he was always telling me he love me" I know I may be wasting your time but I don't know what I feel for him :/ he told me I was " Great" we used to always tease each other . He say my name alot . He actually puts my name in the songs when he sings to me . He seems to ask me who I like alot . I don't know if he does like me I doubt it . He actually makes me feel confident . And now Everytime I see him he runs away from me yet he tells my name really loudly in the hallways . Why is he running away ?:/ oh and we used to sit next to each other and that's when he started being sweet but now that our seats changed in class he was out around these girls . My friend told me that all he talks about with them is basically different from what we talked about . He talked to me about love and he was really nice to me and with them he's not sweet . But he does make them laugh :/ He touched my hair he got my supplies in class he told me he loved me and he DOESN'T do this to those girls . Yet to me it looks like he likes them ..:/

I defo think you should go out with him he sounds like a dream guy

Source(s): Though

by no means, once you supply the ten factors, it shows that man or woman has taken the time to respond to your question to the appropriate of their understanding and therefor they deserve those factors.. !!..xx

on no account, once you supply the ten factors, it shows that man or woman has taken the time to respond to your question to the final of their expertise and therefor they deserve those factors.. !!..xx