Swallowed dish washing detergent?

I've been using the dishwasher gel packs and today I realized that the stuff in the bottom of our cups that we have been drinking out of is dishwashing detergent. Is it poisonous? I didn't look closely and assumed they were bubbles.

Favorite Answer

well, you're not dead yet. I'll think you'll be okay.

Dont do it, Dish washing detergent is especially clorine, and this might have an prompt effect in a lot of your inner organs. attempt to dodge it, make constructive the plates are sparkling previously you place your food on them. in case you belive you have performed it, drink a pair of glasses of water to purpose to dilute yet be carfull to not might desire to try this.

You won't die from ingesting a little bit of it. Most likely though you may end up with a few hours of loose bowels.

i think you will be ok but stay close to the toilet

• Frank

A small amount is harmless.

Your dishwasher is broken if it is leaving noticeably amounts of detergent in the glasses.

Do you really think that the dishwashing detergent manufacturer would make the soap poisonous? Use your head.

Your body cleans itself out all the time and can quickly recover, so as long as you don't purposely swallow lots of detergent all the time, you'll be fine lol