Carribean Med Schools?

What Caribbean med school dont have pre med program......I want to go straight to basic sciences.

• eri
    Favorite Answer

Premed is basic sciences. If you mean you just want to jump into med school, that's not possible. And very few Caribbean med schools are accredited in the US - most people who earn degrees there will never work in the US as doctors. They're pretty much all scams.

None - at least, none that are worth anything.

You do the "basic sciences" in the "pre-med program" in college. Med school is "advanced" science, not basic science.

How many days in a row is Rob going to be annoying? Why do you want to go to a caribbean pre med school? You know as schools are better here?

Source(s): Meeeee

I taught sexual education at the university of Puerto Rico for several years and enjoyed it there. You should look into that school. I only left after a certain scandal became public and the university started looking into the legitimacy of my degrees.

how many days in a row are you going to re-post this