Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 years ago

Why does my stomach keeping making really weird noises?

First , I have had strep throat all week. I've been throwing up, sore throat, headache, and a bad head cold.

I didn't start throwing up until Tuesday night and I stopped Wednesday morning. (By the way, it's Thursday.) Any way, ever since Tuesday night, my stomach has been making really weird noises that it has never done before. It's scaring me. Does anybody know why my stomach is doing this? I also haven't been able to keep down most food, and my doctor is only allowing me to have bread and soup. Rather than that, nothing else.

Thanks!

• Bobby
    Favorite Answer

um i think it is probably just trying to tell you that it wants real food

Source(s): wikipedia

It is natural. Usually when a canine has an upset stomach identical to you and i do as humans, It does this. The nice thing to do is do boil him some plain chicken (with no bones in it) and undeniable white rice and feed it to him/her. It is extremely smooth and he will wish to consume it and he will as a minimum have whatever in his belly. Hope I helped :D