Am I a s!ut????????????????

There's this guy that's always looking at me. Once He came right up to me and asked me a question, and before I had time to finish answering he was looking me up and down really slowly while biting on his lip. He's always trying to grab my wrist, or put his arm around my waist or lightly touching my as5 when he walks past me. He slapped it really hard once.  The problem is... I kind of liked it. He asks me strange questions like 'when was the last time you masturbated?'. When i think about it he's actually quite perverted, but I just find him SO attractive. Just being around him really turns me on and i can barely move or speak. And I'm not just saying this, but I'm not usually this type of a person. If another guy tried to do any of those things I would be quite angry and I'd ask them to stop. But I don't know what it is with him, I become a completely different person when he's around. If he tried to take it any further with me, I don't think I would be be able to control myself. I would probably just give in. He probably thinks I'm easy, which is true when it comes to him. How can I resist him? Should I try to resist him? Why is this happening?

Favorite Answer

Hey, you know who you are. Don't let stupid stereo types control your image of yourself!! You said it yourself anyway, you don't just go around sleeping with anyone, you have some sort of attraction to this guy. I say do what feels right, just be cautious this guy could hurt your feelings or possibly be a harassment if you do want him to stop doing these things some day.

• Terry

Dear Maria,

What it appears that to be happeneing here maria is that you are atttracted to him in the purest of aniimalistic sensess. And for some people that is not always a bad thing. And there are people we come across in oue lives that we havethie 'animalistic attraction to an really nothing more .

Its the crazy world of both hormones an lust . And that fact that he had the out rite 'to the point approach ' [ when was the last time you ----- etc ] an as well as a ' take control thing about him that attracts you . Again there is nothong wrong with that ,. i to have been in your postion with women , an women with me .

When it comes to 'controling your self around him in the physical sense [ i know how hard it is ] .

Or resisting him even trying to .

Allow me to ask you this - say you an he did give into your lust for one another. Would he tell everyone [ especially his buddies an who knows who else] Guys do this . And would you then feel used or in your words [ a slut?]

And if word got around from this animalistic encounter , would or could you live with yourself?

With the regards to resisting - as star track would say ' resitance is futilie. As the more you resist the

more your hormones will fight you .

My suggestion - for the sake of rumors an reputation resist.

1 last question . if any other guy had slapped you in the butt you said that you would have gotten angry.

So just because he did it , still does not give him permision to do that. Let alone , you already told him without words that you are already [ for the lack of a better word] easy.

Source(s): I have seen women who have allowed this an given the totally wrong impression

If you're continuing to let this happen, then it's because you really do want things to go further with him. You're not a slut by any standard. A slut has sex with random guys for just the thrill it gives her and doesn't care what people think of her. This doesn't fit you at all. Maybe since you let him be a bit permissive with you, he thinks he can possibly have a chance with you sexually, maybe even romantically. It just happens he doesn't mind trying to be a bit forward with you because of his nature and he thinks if he doesn't he may not get a chance with you.

Well depending on how old you are and if you do anything currently with anybody else. I've gone through that phase and grown out of it. It may be the fact that no one talks to you like that and you enjoy that. Hey! It's your personal sex life. Learn to love it and control it because men will take advantage of you and use it against you. Get to know people well and be safe. Cheers

You're asking strangers on the internet if you're a s1ut? Most of the people on here are extremely rude and judgemental so this is not the place to ask.