how can i keep myself motivated to lose weight?

my height is 1.63m

my weight is about 75 kg

my upper waist (a few inches above the belly button) is 38 inches

my lower waist is 41 inches

my hip is 43 inches..

when i see smart figured girls , i really wish to have mine like that because as you know all that's look cooooooooooooooooollllllllll

please any motivation...any advice foe weight lose...it will be highly appreciated...thanks for your time :)

Update:

thx aj sathl ... i like ur ans and read ur yahoo intro..you look intelligent and person with lot of knowlegde ...can we talk on fb?? if yes then send me your fb id

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Basically you need to find a reason for you. It is all personalized and there is no catch all. Write down ALL of the reasons why you want to lose weight. Is it purely aesthetic? If so, how? How will you react to this from an emotional standpoint? There are many, many factors to take into consideration and the most important one is WHY do YOU want to lose weight/get into better shape.

As I said, write everything down, or sit down with a friend or relative and speak to them about it.

When in doubt, speak to a professional (hopefully one with a degree and a respectable certification instead of one that got their cert from a website for 50 dollars. We're trained (hopefully) to help you find that psychological or emotional reason to keep working. Maybe one works for you, maybe they don't. You just have to keep stabbing at it until you find the way and reason.

Source(s): Fitness professional
  • 5 years ago

eat 5 6 small meals a day instead of 3

• 5 years ago

cut your lawn with a push mower for 17 minutes

• 5 years ago

snack attack puree peaches berries or pears for a sweet spread to go on pita chips

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Keep your meal balanced

• 5 years ago

no liquid calories or cut them down as much as possible

• 5 years ago

eat fruit instead of drinking fruit juice

• 5 years ago

play fetch with your dog

• 5 years ago

try fit clothes

• 5 years ago

don t drink your calories

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.