Google Search Bar Disappeared?

I am using Firefox, and I updated to the latest 16.0.2 version. All of a sudden, my search engines disappeared, and now I can't use my Google Search Bar. What should I do to resolve this?

Thanks!

• Brad
    Favorite Answer

Hi Adrian. You'll have to go back to an earlier version of Firefox. The problem is that Google is going to get rid of Google toolbar soon and won't be updating it anymore.

I take advantage of Firefox always. Right-click on within the grey area to the proper of the word aid on the menu bar, and click on on "customise". Within the field that comes up you must see a list of distinct icons. One should be referred to as "region". Left-click on it and maintain down the button, now drag it to the left of the Google search bar, (there will probably be a black vertical line). Then release the button. Then click performed on the box. Hope this helps.