Is love really blind...?

if we cant see love because it's blind, how do we know love is really there

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Robin
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Love has to be blind because my sighted husband married me.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Infatuation is Blind

Love has it's eyes wide open

and is unconditional acceptance

• 8 years ago

You mean are persons who feel they are in love blinded by it? Could be, but real love eventually dose settle down and has it's own perimeters/guide lines; and lets us know many things, like how tolerant we can be, how enduring, how giving, how forgiving, how reasonable, as well as unreasonable, and also, how exciting life can actually be, once we meet it, greet it, and make it our *treat!t

Source(s): I have experienced it myself, and it is the mot effective way/commodity to learn by! Tgrow character within the self-from, as well as find out what it means, and learning to give it is not all that painful. But many people are afraid of *Love, as *it is after all put here on earth, just like air, and *smells, as a gift to us; to find, and enjoy, *we also cant see them/that stuff, and much much more either, only the results of it. Love furthers our insights, appreciations, gratitude, and a slew of so many other creative devices the human being can possess. It can give happiness, is by/from God, *Himself, *(how much more personal could anyone be?) *Well, ugh, *maybe a wee bit more, by actually *sharing it with each other? *I buy that!
  • 8 years ago

you've misinterpreted the meaning of this. "Love is blind means that when you love somebody you are blinded to reason, logic and everything else because the love is all consuming.

Love doesn't recognise barriers or consequences, it ploughs ahead regardless. Unstoppable, powerful, beautiful and terrible simultaneously.

Source(s): personal experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

That means does love, a verb, make people blind. I say it doesn't, it does just the opposite and makes us see.

• 8 years ago

Umm ! Well ! Basically..Love is nothing but "Purity" :) you know the purest forms of anything that exists after water is Love :)

And "love is blind" is a phrase that states that when two souls are in love..they don't care about the societal stigmas ! All they know is go on and on..deep into themselves through the windows of the soul i.e "The Eyes"..they eventually are blind to everything and all they experience is a true form of original emotion that justifies life of humans on earth :)

Source(s): Personal Experience:) :)
  • 8 years ago

They Say Love Is blind because you do crazy unconscious Things

when you are so deeply in love with someone you would do anything for him

or because of him and you don't care if it's wrong or right , dangerous or Safe

and that's because you r too blind to see things as they really are

• tbug
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The saying that Love is Blind refers to the raging hormones involved with falling in love tend to make you not see the faults in the other person. For example you find a guy you can't live without but ignore the fact he is homeless or a criminal.

• 8 years ago

I think you're a little backwards on how you're looking at this. Think about it this way blind people cant see us but we can see them. Love might be blind but that doesn't mean we cant see it in other people and that doesn't mean that we can't feel it when we feel it for somebody. When they say love is blind they just mean that you can love a person without caring if they're not extremely attractive if they have buck teeth or funky hair or their eye brows are huge you can still love somebody it's not completely physical.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

love is not blind,your emotions are though. You fall in love with someone because of the way they act,or look,or maybe even what they do. If you ask someone that is in love if his girlfriend or boyfriend is pretty or handsome. They will be like yes or no she is beautiful or something along them lines. Although if you change the way someone looks people will change the way they treat that person. Love bases itself on the three L's as i call it. Looks,likes,and lifestyle. Thats why you fall in love with someone because of one of them three reasons or maybe all of them it just matters on the person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.