My friend won't talk to me anymore?!?

Hi!

So, I made a best friend when I was in the 8th grade( Let's call her Mani). She remained my friend until in 10th, I realized that she had been making my life miserable all along. She made my bff of 10 years turn against me.

Also, she had one boy(Lets call hi Ken) who was head over heels in love with her(Or so he thinks). When, my school was about to end, I developed close friendship with him. He still liked that girl. Mani already had a serious relationship which Ken knew about, but she she would call him at odd times in the night and talk to him about Marriage and stuff. It made Ken feel like she loved him.

I would try to make him understand that she was fake and sugar-coated. But, he wouldn't believe.

By that time, I'd already quit trusting people but I kind of connected with him and we had great fun. Now, he's given away his cellphone to his sister. He won't call or message me. He goes to the same college as mani does and they still hang around lying from their parents. When I tell his sister to ask him to call/message me, she says that she's already told him, but he never calls!

I'm obviously sure that Mani has something to do with it, but it hurts! I can't seem to get over the fact that all of my friends are ditching me and finding new friends....:/ While, I'm left here not being able to trust.

What should I do...Please don't be rude :)

I'm 16, btw!

Help appreciated (;!

Favorite Answer

Just be nice to everyone, and if you have issues with one of your friends try and talk it out.

You should try and be nice to her and be honest if you have any issues with her. I know its hard but thats what friends should do. Also, you should try making more friends so your not just relying on this friend and you have other friends to turn to.

Good luck!

Thanks for answering my question by the way :)

I hope you don't consider my answer rude, but 20 years from now, this dilemma will be nothing but a very distant memory. Enjoy your life and have fun. One of these days you will know what this means: "youth is wasted on the young".