Shouldn't Jesus technically be a doctor?

He healed more people from sickness than any carpentry work he may have done.

Should it be Dr. Jesus Christ instead?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Jesus is the Doctor of Doctors.

He has the power to heal anybody's sickness or pain

Source(s): Me and Bible
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

He was a black magician

• 8 years ago

When Jesus' ransom takes full affect on all who survive Armageddon, the prophecy will be fulfilled which says: And no resident will say: "I am sick." The people that are dwelling in the land will be THOSE PARDONED FOR THEIR ERROR (SIN). Isaiah 33:24 Romans 5:12 and 18 It is really a terrible shame that religious leaders under Babylon the Great (Revelation Chapters 17 and18) have confused and misled so many people since Nimrod rebelled against Jehovah. Genesis 10:9and10

Genesis 11:4--9 The apostle John was inspired to write about Babylon the Great. "And I heard another voice out of heaven say: "Get out of her , my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues. For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind." Revelation 18:4and5

How do we get out of her if we do not know who she is? Find out who she is at www.jw.org. Did you know that Jesus was actually a carpenter by trade. So he must have been a muscular sort of man, unlike the Catholic and other false religions depict him.

Source(s): The Bible
  • 8 years ago

Or possibly Jesus Christ, killer of Fig Trees.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Perhaps, but just see how long you have to wait for a house visit.

• Maka
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

more like jay leno.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not only wasn't it real but it never did any carpentry during the story that man made up of it in the "BILE"!!!

• 8 years ago

Would "physician" do? (See Luke 4: 23.)

Source(s): New Testament
  • 8 years ago

or an african witch doctor

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

He was certainly a healer.

He had healed us all from our sins as well.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.