how should i prank my roommate?

she left for the weekend, it is my time to attack. Now, what shall I do?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Shortly before she is due to return put a sign on the door that says something that will alarm her and make her afraid to enter. It could be something like: Warning building condemned or Dangerous bug infestation.

If you hear her key in the lock in time to jump on a chair and act like there is a rat/mice/snake or something like that, somewhere running around. If she says how could that have happened? Then you could say that they invaded when the neighbours set up a pest repelling gadget in their place that drove them all into yours. Another thing that would explain it would be to say that a new friend brought over some of his pets to show her, and that they escaped.

• 4 years ago

Very first thing you need to do is put tape over the door the spot on the facet of the door that the little factor(the object is a component of the doorknob it retracts whilst you twist the knob) clicks into make it tight so when he locks thew door which you could just push the door open to get in. Once in his room steal all his garments when he is within the rest room then steal all of the clothes within the bathroom with him then then go away all the doors opened when he goes out he is bought nothing to put on literally. Or simply switch all his garments with womens garments together with sneakers Or after you place tape on his rest room door when he's taking a shower open the curtain and take some pix and blackmail him with them, or just put them on the web

• 8 years ago

Put hair dye in her shampoo.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Buy some small toy mice and put them under her pillow. You can get them quite cheaply in any pet shop. When she goes to bed and puts her head down on the pillow it will feel lumpy, so she will put her hand under the pillow to pull out the lump and then.. agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Put wrapping over the toilet so she urinates on it lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.