I need to print something but I have no printer, what can I do?

My printer is really old and does not work anymore, the pages come completely blank, I've tried to print over 15 times and all the times it comes completely blank, and have a full black ink cartridge

Favorite Answer

Did you clean your cartridge head. You got clean cartridge option from your printer driver. Use it May be the cartridge need a clean.

After cleaning remove the cartridge from the printer and place it on a tissue paper for 2 seconds and watch does their a 1/2 inch long spot on the tissue paper, if yes then install the cartridge and try to print and if not the blow some air on the top of the cartridge until there is flow of little ink on the cartridge head. Then clean the ink with the tissue and try printing. look does it work.

You can discuss more in my forum

http://hardwaresoftware.createaforum.com/

Please visit and join it

and write a topic under printer and scanner section.

I hope see you there.

Put on a CD or a thumb drive and...

You can try at Staples, Office Depot, Kinko's etc. to name just a few places. But, I would suggest that you telephone them first, as the personnel there work on many different types of projects on a daily basis and they should have no problem answering any of your questions. You can also call each of them to find out who has the cheapest prices to fit your needs.

e-mail the document to yourself and print it somewhere where there is a printer available to the public

You can always use a thumb drive and save it so you can take it where it needs to go. Or you can find a friend that as a printer or go to a public library.