Are CONS upset the President doesn't hide being the veil of God for his decisions?

Remember the last Republican buffoon who we had in the White House...? He told us your peace loving, forgiving, all are welcome into my church God told him to go and kill over 1,000,000 people in 8 years that included over 8,000 American lives.....!!!

or

Have they forgotten...???

• Bree
    Favorite Answer

they love bush and now blame all his fucups on obama. they are deranged lunatics , and any serious republican wants the t party type out. the rich gop is not about the people or just politics. they are about power and money for themselves no trickle down. them pissin on us regular americans . thats the only thing trickling down.

So humanism is about supporting a president who kills children with drones?

• Brian

Really? exaggerate much? 1 million in 8 years? Been reading the terrorist propaganda rags I see.

Bush NEVER said God told him to go to war in Iraq or Afghanistan.

YOU. are. an. idiot.

That is one disgustingly long tongue.

Yes. I don't know why. They don't trust God. Otherwise they'd let go and lt him.