Emily asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Loss of appetite, not sick or depressed what's wrong with my body?

I mean just the past few days I don't eat as much as I used to.

Like the need to eat doesn't bother me. I can tell I should be hungry but I am not.

I ate small bowl of yoghurt this morning that was 3 hours ago had half a cup of coffee and now I feel I should make myself eat something.

I am not depressed or stressed, or sick I feel perfect. I have a lot of energy not tired at all from lack of food.

Weird thing to two days ago I felt so sick in the morning I ended up puking even though I had no food in me. I had pepto bismal to help with nausea, that came up 20 min later. And I had a massive headache all day so I barely ate. Next day I felt great! Again barely ate too.

What is wrong with me? My body is acting strange. I mean it could be nothing I may just start being able to eat normally again in the next day or to.

Any theories? Please help.

It sounds like you are having a cold and the body is working to get over it. Because digesting food is work, too, it wants to reduce the work that goes into that and you are feeling less hungry.

Wait a couple of days and if you still feel that way, you may want to see a doctor.