Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

What should a 13 year old couple do.?

I'm 13, and this girl in my school that I really like. Don't say I'm too young, because a lot of people at this age do it. I don't want sex, or anything like that. Soon I want to ask her out. However though, I want ideas for places to go. Does anybody have ideas for where to go?

Favorite Answer

Well, unfortunately neither of you can drive, and you probably don't have a lot of money. You can still have some fun activities together, though. Go out for ice cream together, or smoothies or something. Go to a park and hang out and talk. Eat lunch in school together. Go bowling or roller skating, or go to an arcade.

• Dee

How about a movie? An ice cream place like Carvel, Baskin Robbins, Friendly's? How about a walk through a Park? I don't know where you live or fun close stuff near you, but an Internet Cafe is ok! Video Arcades? Lunch at McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell? You could even go to a Mall and hang out there. Window shopping? There's a million things you could do, so have fun.

Dont over think it, anything that sounds fun to do with your friends put a girl in the picture and it becomes greater...swimming,basketball,bowling even just at the park

The cinema, kiss, make out, I'm only 15, but I just have to say 13 is a bad age to do it, the girl gets a bad reputation as great as it is for you, and if you really liked her, you wouldn't hurt her like that. Stick to the cinema, don't have sex till you're 16

Go play club penguin together :)

take her to mcdonalds :)

The cinema or bowling :)

They should do their homework.

Minigolf!

you must make love but not very fast, step by step.first make help in her lessons .then appointment to cinema ..........