In your views, are most people in the world rational or not?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dam, can someone tell me how to get this rash off of my butt please.

• 8 years ago

In my view most of the ones I have dealt with are narcissistic cannibals devouring what they can from the meek!

Source(s): My opinion
  • AC7
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

If the know Jesus they are rational, if they don't than they are under the power of demons, and irational.

" Those who oppose him he (the servent of the Lord ) must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth,

26and that they will come to their senses

and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will." 2 Tim. 2

• 8 years ago

No, not by a long shot. The human race is an emotion driven species, and emotion almost always trumps rational, cool-headed thinking. My personal theory is that the brain, under emotional stimulus, releases endorphins, a natural drug that makes us feel powerful, full of energy, and I think the good majority of the human race is actually hooked on these drug fixes. (And now, you'll probably think I'm a sexist pig, but I believe females are more subject to this influence than males, though males are, too. One of the most common things said by a female is "You made me feel . . . " note the compulsion to emotion, whether the emotion is based on reality or not.) Until we as a race learn to get a better handle on our emotions, we won't be considered mature enough to associate with the advanced species of the Cosmos.

Source(s): My own over-inflated ego and imagination.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

50/50

• 8 years ago

Do not listen to these irrational peeps, I'M the only rational person.

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

What choko said, depends how rational you're talking about. Most people don't run around naked murdering people, but at the same time they still believe in magical creatures and other things.

• 8 years ago

People are complex, we have trillions of neural connections our brains. Do you honestly think such complexity can be described with one word such as rational or irrational?

I doubt you do.

• Maka
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

since most are religious, no.

• 8 years ago

To some degree.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

"I'm the only rational person."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.