does this guy like me or what is he doing, can ye help me, going out of my mind.pls take time to read this.?

iam 23 and this guy is about 10years older then me. we are both different religons. one day in a local shop my mom was talking to him and all the time he was looking and smiling at me when answering her. my mom saw it first, then a few days after i saw him again on the street and he said hi and gave me a big smile. I had to collect my cousin ben one day from school where he is a teacher at(4years at uni childcare). He gave me a big smile and said hello julieanna how are you and so on. Whwn i was leaving he was watching me all the time even when i left in my car. the next day all he said was hi and ben julieanna is here for you but watched me again.the following day i was walking up to the school and he kept looking at me so i looked over and our eyes met he turned away with a smile on his face, my friend said he was looking me up and down, a week after i had ben my friend was with me and he came out with look theres two here today, and ben forgot his coat and he said what would you do without me and looked at me. he was yet again looking at me as i went to the car, iwas out walking and saw his car coming toward me and he neary came out the window looking at me, a few days ago i had ben so i went up the side of the cars as he was at the bus so he wouldnt see me and by the time i had turned around he was right behind me with a big smile and hello julieanna how are you,this time i didnt see if he was looking at me. SORRY FOR IT BEEN LONG, I DO HAVE FEELING FOR HIM. BUT WOULD LIKE YOUR WORD ON THIS, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

I think he does like you a lot. He might be a bit obsessive but some people are like that when they feel love. Its hard to give advice on this situation you have to be careful who you trust because he could be a stalker or just obsessive because he feels a connection to you. Just play it cool if you have feelings for him but dont be too innocent or trusting of him thought and make sure you suss out what his intentions are for you. Does he seem fake? What does he want from you? etc

OKAY STAY AWAY FROM HIM HES STOCKING YOU HE'LL PROBABLY RAPE YOU AFTER HE KNOWS THAT YOU LIKE HIM THIS HAPPENED TO ME BEFOR ALL THOSE THINGS TALKING TO MY MOM JUST PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HIM DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO GET HURT LIKE I DID PPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He DOES like you obviously...........but it sounds like he's a stalker.........