Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 years ago

How do i dream a dream?

The night before last, I had the best dream eva ( love story) .... but last night I dreamt of my moms tenant eating dogs, but now i wanna dream my best dream eva dream again how do i dream a dream again?

Favorite Answer

You have to be extremely shattered, and then think about that person and it works, trust me!

You can't make yourself dream a dream you want to dream. It can depend on mood also. Maybe you were extremely happy that day when you dreamt of your best dream or maybe had a good night sleep and weren't stressed at all. Or maybe you had a healthy day and was mentally stable. I had only 2 awesome dreams in my whole life while others were pretty random. Well that's cause I'm an everyday depressed guy xD

Source(s): depressed dreamer

i dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living. I dreamed that love would never die!!! I dreamed that God would be forgivingggg.

sorry, you set me up for that one. couldn't help myself.

make the dream come true!