something about sea level and ice etc..?

I already asked this question but I'd like to add some more details:

If ice melts, then the sea level rises, right? and when water freezes, then the sea level would be lower, wouldn't it? At my other question i received some answers that it wouldn't affect the sea level because the water is still there, but then as ice. But ice doesn't weight as much as water, so it floats on water, right? I don't get it anymore xD (i'm not a native english speaker)

But how does it come that the sea level was much lower in glacials and higher in interglacials?

@zeimusu , But where did that land ice come from? Because I assume it already flowed into the sea during another interglacial. (I'm sorry for asking so much, I'm just not able to write an essay about it when I don't fully understand it).

Favorite Answer

If sea ice melts, it doesn't change sea levels much.

If land ice melts, and the water flows into the sea then sea levels go up

During the last glacial there were glaciers covering north america, europe and asia. When they melted the water flowed into the sea, so sea levels rose.

The sea level doesn't rise if the iceberg is already in the water. It does if the ice falls into the sea from land.