My gf dosent loves me anymore !!!!?

I really love my girlfriend. I have been in a relationship since 8 months. But recently she's like i am torturing her. Since past 4 months there have been couple of arguments but were resolved but since 2 months she has been shouting a lot on me on little things. I am in college and she is in my batch. When i asked her about her prblm she is lyk every time i expect something from u , you always disappoint me and i am not a good bf. She told me that u have no brains, u r dumb and she wants a bf who has an importance of himself and does not run after every human being. She wants a bf who has some self respect. From my point of view i have been a very good bf. But on other hand she is lyk the only reason i am with you is coz i love you and i have feelings for you and the day these feelings disappear i will leave you. I am completely loyal and i dont even talk to other girls. we havnt seen each other for 4 days and our exams are approaching. Sometimes i do have hurt her feelings which i regret. I havnt said nythin bad to her bt she says that u are the best person but worst bf. What should i do? What does she really feel ? Please help me? I live in India

I do support her emotionally and in every situation i am there for her. We have had some trust issues till 4 months of our relationship but now we don't. She says that u r a very decent guy and you don't have that 'Deal With The World ' quality..since my exams are approaching i believe that she is really freaked out and thus taking her frustration out in other ways. And she is that kinda girl that makes a big deal out of every small thing

Favorite Answer

i'm sorry. u should go to church

No, dont go to church! lol seriously man, im sorry to say this..but i never had a girl treat me like that! I dont even know why you love her..youll probably never do this..but if you break up with her, almost any other girl will treat you better..she sounds really mean..you dont deserve that!

on to the next onee!

Well gee, I wonder why.