If I knew your genetic make up, and I knew when you were going to die, would you want me to tell you?

Yep...strange question right? Anyway it's for my RE homework and I just wanna know what you guys think...oh and it would be helpful if you said why as well...thanx :P

Favorite Answer

Not really. I think it would impact my path far too much....wouldn't want to miss on what I'm supposed to be doing counting down to my death....

No.

We surely think your teachers are dumb and it is like the blind leading the blind. Both will fall into the ditch.

To know when any are going to die would make some so reckless in their living that they would kill themselves.

Absurd much.

Tell your teachers how dumb they are.

• Maka

its not so strange there are many myths with the same questions. anyway, in those myths it was considerd a curse to know when youre gonna die.

Yes, and it's so I could loot stuff , and shoot it out with anyone who tried to stop me.