How will Obama care affect me?

I am a Chevrolet dealership technician, who works 50+/- hours a week. My pay plan is based on commission (flag hour).

Favorite Answer

I would assume at that rate, you have insurance. If that's the case, then it won't affect you directly at all.

• Cully

Your taxes will go up. Your boss could decide to cancel paying for private insurance for all their employees, opting to sign you up for Obamacare, which would mean you would most likely lose your your current doctor. In time, the quality of care received (by everyone) will go down.

• ?

Can your boss afford health insurance or will he have to layoff employees to adjust to his overhead!

It's gonna happen just wait! I'm sorry to say, but then I never voted for Obama care and I will support the repeal of it as soon as it is possible! The people who voted for Obama are the biggest suckers in American maybe world history! When they finally see the truth it will be too late and they will be slaves to the government for their health and probably their lives!

It will mess up your life.