whats wrong with my dish network remote its not the batteries?

my dish network remote stopped working i change the batteries and still not working i tried resetting it and still not working i can't even get system info to get the number to reset it what should i do i told my dad about it and he doesn't know whats wrong with the remote and i am getting upset.

Favorite Answer

Hey Robin, I'm sorry for any frustration this has caused you. I will be more than happy to assist you. From the sounds of it your remote may need reprogrammed or replaced. Please email me at:Daniel.Busa@DISH.com for assistance.

Daniel Busa

DISH L.L.C.

Social Media

properly reckoning on the place you reside,and your close proximity to different homes .A neighbor might have an identical DVR community as you and might desire to be working his distant,that would reason your gadget to decrease to rubble. (reefer to the scene from the action picture "poltergeist" the place the pals are dueling with their television remotes). i might call the swines at Dish community and ask them to assist diagnose the situation and provide help to make certain it.If not the rest attempt and get some loose provider out of it. :) appropriate of superb fortune desire this helped somewhat.

properly in accordance with the place you reside,and your close proximity to different properties .A neighbor might have an identical DVR community as you and might desire to be working his distant,that would desire to reason your device to cut back to rubble. (reefer to the scene from the action picture "poltergeist" the place the friends are dueling with their television remotes). i could call the swines at Dish community and ask them to help diagnose the undertaking and instruct you the thank you to make certain it.If no longer something attempt and get some loose provider out of it. :) ultimate of success desire this helped a sprint.