I can't take this any more!?

My friend has become obsessed with me, he rings me every single day, today he has run me 8 times. I do not pick up because I don't want an hour long conversation with him about nothing. He wants me to play xbox with him every single day, but I have work and I in general I find xbox boring. He always calls my friends weird, he has insane political views, when ever I go on facebook it is as if he is waiting for me and then if I wish to go I just have to log off otherwise he will continue talking to me for the next 2 hours.

Seriously, this is getting so damn annoying. I have known him for six years and yes, he used to be my best friend at one point. But now, we don't live near each other, not for the last three years. He calls me everyday, it is as if he has to hear my voice every single day, he can't leave me alone for one DAMN minute. I don't want to be bugged every time I am doing something.

This is really making me stressed, I just want to get rid of my damn phone. (I'm a guy btw)

What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Just tell him that you are really busy all the time... so whenever free, you will give a call to him instead! That will stop his calls & you need not bother calling back.

Simply tell him not to call you

When he comes up on chat, reply with with one word answers. Ignore him. don't answer his calls. He'll confront you about it after a week, when he does, just tell him the truth that you can't keep living in the past with him and its time he stops being a clingy immature kid too. He'll understand and apologize. If he doesn't remove him from your facebook and block his number.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO He might have a man crush on you. He might be gay i dont know or maybe he still considers yo guys to be bestfriends despite your seperation and if anything just block him off fb and change ur number lol btw if you have an android there is something you could do to send his calls straight to voice mail.

btw make da convo really awkward

wow that's really weird. set your FB thing as offline for him and don't pick up his calls. maybe he'll stop.

change your phone number.

• ?

You expressed it pretty clearly here. I got it. Why doesn't he get it if you say the same things to him, or have you? Tell him to drop it back to once a week then tell him which day.

Change ring tone so when you hear it you don't answer. Don't return calls until that day. Say what you want then mean what you say. unfriend him on fb or block him if possible. Don't engage in a convo.

This is not the first ive heard. The only way to get him off your case to find someone else for him to annoy!

• turn off chat dont answer and tell him hes being a pain in the ***