WHAT ZODIAC SIGNs YOU NOTICE WILL CALL YOU ONE NIGHT ON THE PHONE THEN CALL YOU AGAIN 2 WEEKS LATER?

In other words they treat your friendship or relationship as if you a toy they pickup and play with whenever they want to

• ᴘɪA
    Favorite Answer

Aquarius or Libra

Source(s): personal experience

Napoleon grew to become right into a Leo, Castro grew to become right into a Leo, Obama is a Leo, Leo's are unstoppable yet another one is Taurus, Hitler grew to become into something like an Ariestaurus, something approximately that factor of three hundred and sixty 5 days and means a good sort of kings look like they have been cancers, Henry Viii of england, perhaps that is because of the fact a king is many times a short fat guy who's plenty meaner than human beings think of, till they piss him off and get axed Geminis, a good sort of queens look like Geminis, no one's pronounced queens yet

Aquarius. They need their space.

Source(s): libra

Hey man I haven't been in a relationship or dating scene but I would probably do a month, or more... I am an Aquarius lol.... It's not because I treat it as a toy either lol

which sign has done this to you :o

I'd say mutable signs mostly - Pisces is my number 1 choice.

I have a habit of this, even though it isn't purposely done as you say "pickup and play with whenever they want to" I act like this with my friends, because I tend to just forget about certain things once other things come to the for front. I tend to fixate on one thing at a time, and I can get so wrapped up in that one thing I dont even notice 2 weeks have flew past. Time isn't a necessity to me, so time tends to slip away unnoticed. Blame the dreamy flakey Pisces nature.

Source(s): Pisces Sun Aqua Venus Libra Moon

Sagittarius or Gemini lol

That could be anyone born under any sign! Pisces are known for being flaky but I know 3 pisces men that are all very loving and don't play games. Geminis do not have a great reputation when it comes to playing games but I have lots of Gemini friends who do not fit that desription.

Source(s): Aquarius girl