With 0.32% of Texans supporting succession, it'll happen any day now, right?

80,000 have signed the position. Out of over 25 million residents.

Update:

*secession

Update 2:

*and petition, not position. WTF is wrong with me?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I dont know whats funnier here. Your sarcasm or you talking to yourself.

Anyway, you're funny. Lol

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That number has surpassed a hundred thousand. And not everybody is aware of the effort. I'm and INDEPENDENT and only support a secession movement if DC is given an 'out' -- a session for amending the Constitution to restore governmental restraints the 13 States originally intended with Our very clearly written Bill of Rights.

It seems DC is concerned about everybody but the U.S. Citizen. The last four presidents & last 8 or 10 congresses have been literally anti-American.

• 8 years ago

Oh man they are rootin' n tootin' down in Texas.

YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaw!

I have a hunch it'll never happen.

• 8 years ago

If you do your own research and stop getting your news from CBS, you would realize that this "position" is largely symbolic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Actually, only people who vote even count. Assuming that the 108,000 people that have signed the petition all voted, and only 1 million people from Texas even voted, that means 10% have signed the petition...and it has only gone on for about 6 days now.

• 8 years ago

I live in Texas; the secessionists are retards......oh yeah, and sore losers!

• Rance
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

you do realize that the whitehouse cannot approve or disapprove the petition, right?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Those who support it can renounce their citizenship and self-deport.

• Kilroy
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

It's the shark attack effect. People love to blow things out of proportion and get themselves worked up over nothing.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

lmao

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.