Gift ideas for the guy I like?

I have been talking to this guy and christmas is coming up soon. I just can't think of anything in the whole world I could get for him. I am willing to spend a bit of money, or make something. Just shoot me some ideas.

• Bryan
    Favorite Answer

xtacy and a ********!

Source(s): experience

As a guy, I can help steer you in the right direction.

1. Guys love gadgets. It doesn't have to be anything expensive either. A wrench that has a new way of turning a bolt, or some simple electronic device that does something neat, or yes, something more expensive like a video game or tablet or something.

2. Guys love the gift of service. You may ask him if he'd like some particular thing, and he may grunt yes or tell you he doesn't know, but if you ask him would you like me to clean your shower for you, you'll get an enthusiastic Yes.

well if he likes games i would think a new game or a if he likes football like if he likes the PHI eagles a #10 jackson jersey stuff like that... hope this helped

Source(s): me

find out what he likes by talking to him, his hobbies etc. Dont let him know you are trying to find out what to buy him or it wont be a suprise. I would recommend something that doesnt cost alot but is meaningful and personal so that he will treasure it.

Good luck