How to apply to a college in the us if i live outside the us?

I'm a us citizen currently living in a country called kuwait and i'm planning to join college in michigan so i was wondring how can i apply to their college?

3 Answers

  • 4 years ago

    Oxford and Cambridge are normally tailor made for americans, even the application procedure is Americanised the date layout id month day year, no longer the British ordinary day month yr. To get into a British college you have to be academically clever, we do not care about sporting events or extracurricular things, you additionally have to make sure which you can get a visa which can be problematic to get on the moment, otherwise, you most often have a better danger of getting into than a British pupil.

  • drip
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

    All US students apply on line. So just go on line to each colleges' web site and fill out the application. Email admissions office with any questions.

    You need to take the SAT

  • TK
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

    Contact the school's admissions office. It's their decision, not ours. Go to their website and search for 'admissions' or 'new students' or 'prospective students'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.