What to do now.. Help please?

Hello everyone...

I'm 16 years old and I just don't know what to do.

To begin, I'll appreciate every single answer and I'll appreciate everyone who reads this whole post. Sorry if it's too big :(

So.. School started exactly 2 months ago. I had some trouble with the classes I had so I changed to another class, then I had some trouble on that one aswell and I HAD to change class again..

So on the 3rd one everything was fine, 1 week of school had just passed. A new day had started and it was going to be the first day I was on that class.. I knew some people from there.. 3 or 4.

I entered the classroom, unpacked my **** and then just sat back... Suddendly I just see this BEATIFUL girl.. She seemed perfect.. I think I fell in love immediately...

It's been 2 months as I said.. And I'm still in love.. Way too much in love. I love that girl so much lol. I got to know her better.. She has the perfect looks and she's just so great inside as well.. We sit together in some classes and it's just the best time for me.. We laugh, we talk etc.

She actually asked for my number, and obviously I gave it to her.. But yeah.. I love this girl so much.. I think of her all the time, when I get home I go to facebook just to look at her, I know it sounds weird but it's the reality :\ I just don't know what to do now.. It's obvious I want something with this girl.. What to do now? What should I not do?

Plus.. I've never had a girlfriend before.. :s

Please any help would be appreciated, thank you guys and girls.

Bye (=

Call her, take her out somewhere and show her a good time.

Make a move, flirt ,ect. If you guys txt regularly kick your game up a notch and start being more flirty not over the top. And dont text her too much or you will annoy her dont dedicate everysecond of your day to her. Have your own life. With these tips you will be on your way to getting the girl you love