Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Im gaining weight!!! plz help?

I am 17 and 5'4. I have average boobs (smaller side) but naturally wide hips and big butt.I usually weigh 120-125 now I weigh 135 and my hips have got much wider and boobs have definetley got bigger. I have a little fat on my sides of stomach. But I don't get why I gained this weight..this is the highest Ihave ever been. I am freaking out because I have been this weight for two weeks Usually, if I gain weight it returns to my original weight within a few days but it hasn't this time!!! I am not sexually active or anything. So what could the reason be? It's not like my eating habits have changed either.

It's fall and everybody puts on weight when the temperature drops.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Just eat healthy, and it will drop down on its own.

Maybe you should start tracking your calories? There is a site called www.myfitnesspal.com and it is a great site for that. You could be eating too much sugar or sodium or anything which would cause you to be gaining. You even could be eating too little. You won't know until you track it and see for yourself :)

Source(s): That website has helped me lose weight.

Being sexually active would help..

Sex burns a lot of calories and is fun, unlike other exercises....