4 quarts of bread cubes=8 1 pound loaves??!!?

I have a stuffing recipe that makes 16 cups and i have 16 guests, so if the recipe calls for 4 quarts of bread cubes is that really 8 1 pound loves of bread? and if yes, does this recipe make sense? Thank you!

Favorite Answer

I've never measured a loaf to see how many quarts it is, but I would think that you can get at least 2 quarts out of a 1 lb. loaf.

Hi there. You're going to acquire or lose a pound for every 3500 energy consumed or burned. (roughly). For example, if you happen to devour 2000 calories however your every day events become burning 2500 energy, it would take you a week to lose one pound (500 calories difference extended through 7 days is equal to 3500 calories). Someday isn't going to kill you, however some thing the quantity of energy consumed with the pumpkin bread, figure a pound for every 3500 energy. Hope this helps!

• I can't tell you for sure how many loafs that equals. And each brand will be different.

Cut up one loaf and meaure it. You can stick it int he freezer until thanksgiving so it doesn't go to waste.