Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 8 years ago

Can You help me put this sentence into other words?

I need to put this sentence into other words. . Can you perhaps simplify and modify this sentence? I don't really understand it "Most forest reserves actually consist of 'Maquis' (that's in another language) in a more or less advanced stage of degradation due to past misuse common to all Mediterranean countries, and to consequent siol erosion. Would probably be best if put into 2 sentences

Yes - two sentences:

Most Forest Reserves actually consist of ......in a more or less advanced stage of degradation. This is due to the past misuse of this land common to all Med...countries and consequent soil erosion."

This simplifies it, I think.

Mo

Eng Lit tutor

MAQUIS-dense scrub land left after major clear cut and de forestation.--Over use of forests in the area has left large open areas and scrub land(maquis) with a changed ecology and soil erosion as a result.

The forest is going to **** because people are tards.